Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Okay so I forgot to mention in my little blurb that I enjoy watching anime as well. This past weekend I went to Anime Boston which is, as you probably can guess, an anime convention! I have been to this convention for the past 3 or 4 years now and every year I find something even more fun and new in the world of anime. What I love about Anime Boston is that there is something for everyone. Even if you do not know a lot about anime, there are panels about the history of certain things in the anime culture, panels about video games, about cosplaying, about stage fighting, and just about anything else you can think of. If none of that is your scene you can always just walk around the artist’s alley and dealer’s room and see all of the cool merchandise and artsy things that people make by hand. Still if you aren’t that into artwork, then the costumes that people dress up in (and put the effort into making) are ALWAYS awesome to witness. This year I actually remembered to take some pictures of some of my favorite cosplayers, and thought it would be really fun and cool to share the pictures with other people too!



Here are me and my boyfriend as Robin and Raven from the Teen Titans!




 
Left:Weeping Angel from Doctor Who
Right: The Robed figures from the video game Journey
Bottom: Alex as an Ash mash up from Pokemon and the Evil Dead series


From left to right: Ygritte, Daenerys, Daenerys, Sansa, John Snow, and another Daenerys from Game of Thrones.
Left: Green Ranger,  Right: Rita Repulsa

 
Me Facing off with a White Raven


Left: Daenerys from Game of Thrones
Right: Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Bottom: Squirtle from Pokemon


Left: Princess Zelda and Saria from The Legend of Zelda series
Right: Michelangelo from TMNT
Bottom: Chibi-Robo from Chibi-Robo! the game

Haruko Haruhara from Fooly Cooly

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 Nonsensical Ramblings -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -